Thank you for visiting the Radnor Township School District (RTSD) PTO/PTSA Student Directory registration website. The Student Directories are exclusively managed and sponsored by the PTOs and PTSA. The Student Directories are school specific and available in printed form only at this time.
Here is what you need to know to about the directory registration process:
- All RTSD students and families are encouraged to register their contact information.
- Once information is entered into the system, it will remain there for the duration of the student’s time in the district and will roll over from year to year with the grade and school adjusted accordingly.
- The system will automatically remove all graduating students upon their graduation from Radnor High School.
- New registrations must be made by July 1 of the upcoming school year in order to be included in that year’s directory.
- Information entered after July 1 will still be accepted in the database, but will not be published until the following school year unless your school publishes a mid-year addendum.
- Please make sure to record your username and password when you create an account on this site so that you have it handy for future use.
- Families can edit their information on this site at any time.
- If your child leaves the district prior to his/her high school graduation date, please remove his/her name from the database and make any other necessary changes to your account.
- At least one parent or guardian must be registered with a student.
Only the RTSD PTOs and PTSA will have access to this information. It will be used solely for the purpose of creating the directories and communicating PTO and select school information with registered families.
If this is your first time visiting this site, please click the 'Register' link. This link will allow you to set up your username and password so that you may register your information into the student directory.
If you are a returning user, please click the 'Log In' link, enter your log in information and proceed to the directory form.
If you are having any technical difficulties, please utilize the 'Contact Administrator' link at the top right of the page to send an email with your questions or concerns.